Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Friday, March 4, 2011


Target $.81
Alexis on her half B-day


Sitting next to Mommy while we get the oil changed


I like to put these feet in my mouth
Playing on Mom and Dad's bed before a bath





Those were some pictures of all the fun we've had this week!  Alexis is more enjoyable with each day that passes, seriously, she is.  I'm finally to the point where I can't imagine life without her. 
Last night we were at the YMCA.  I went on a quick run, outside :) while Josh worked out- weights.
Alexis loves her other baby friends at the Y.  My run only took 25 minutes and Josh had some more lifting to do.  I decided to spend some time with Alexis in the childcare area to get more of a feel for it.  When I went in Alexis was sitting up next to an 11 month girl and was just chatting away to her.  Cute!  It's nice to know that (for now) our girly girl is okay without us for a short time.

Today Josh will leave work early for Lexie's six month appointment.  I do not do shot appointments on my own!  When it comes time for the shots, I step out of the room and shove my fingers in my ears til it's over.  I promise, when Alexis is old enough to understand what's happening, I'll get over this and be strong for her. 

We have a glitch in the couponing.  First of all, Maxwell House Coffee is disgusting.  I bought it with a coupon, but even at five bucks it's awful.  Second, there are many coupons related to processed foods.  I'm gonna have to stop stocking up on those products.  Josh took his blood pressure last night and it was 149/96.  That's bad, really bad for his age (28).  I'm going to begin cooking with natural foods tonight.  It'll be chicken pot pie tonight.  Gross.  I'm not a big fan of southern food (Paula Deen gets on my last nerve) BUT I have all the ingredients in the house and hopefully it's low enough in sodium content for a main meal(about 700mg per serving).  Maybe I will change my mind about the dish.  

2 comments:

  1. I just read, when in doubt about a product-donate! Church's take free coffee all the time, also old folks homes and the VA, they always need coffee.
    I read a great blog the other day about eating naturally and still couponing, I'll see if I can find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Poor Lexie and the fall. Our babies are just a mess right now. I surround LB with pillows on the bed when I leave him it seems to contain him for now although he is getting close to climbing over them so I've switched to letting him play on the floor. I have a good chicken pot pie recipe I made the other week and it has saffron in it and uses soy milk instead of whole. Good thing every where is always looking for boxed and canned donations!

    ReplyDelete