Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Day Off?

We were up every two hours with Alexis last night.  She is on a nursing strike, probably because of teething issues.  It's not fun.

These are the days I think of 101 ways to move back to the East Coast.  Where it is sunny and there is family.

My Chief Executive Officer told me I could have the day off.  I asked if he was staying home to do my job.  He quickly answered with a "no".  My reply:  "There is no day off then!"  However, I am taking off from all duties not related to Alexis.
I am thankful to be a stay at home mommy.  I can't imagine how working mom's stay up all night and work the next day.

This morning I made a shutterfly birth book for Alexis.  It's my first of hopefully many.  Alexis will love having her very own book.  I created it in simple language so that in a few years she will be able to read it for herself.

Today the Joy of the Lord and a touch of caffeine will be my strength.     

2 comments:

  1. When baby #2 comes around maybe you can move closer and Alexis can stay with Uncle Jason and Aunt Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then Oma and Opa. The JNTL will take you far and the Lord made caffeine.

    ReplyDelete