Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

What does this mean for us?  Nothing.  I was going to dye our dinner green, but with all that I'm trying to get done today, I'm not feeling very festive.  I'll save it for next year when Alexis is old enough to care.  I did buy Josh a green shirt at Goodwill, which I'm surprised he's actually wearing today.  When Alexis wakes up I will try to find her something green to wear :)

Speaking of Alexis and waking up...She's been sleeping in lately til 10 or 11am.  She's still going to bed at 8 pm.  I feed her at 9pm, 3 or 4am, and 7am.  She also has a 2 hour afternoon nap.  This is my favorite schedule so far.  Too bad it won't last long.  

Yesterday we went to the zoo.  Here are some pictures:

Alexis loves to be in her stroller.  She calmly takes in her surroundings and occasionally I will her talking.  She says:  "ba, ba, ba" and "da, da, da".  



I hear Lexie crying...better go get her up and ready for the Y!!

No comments:

Post a Comment