Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Friday, July 13, 2012

how far along: 14 weeks 1 Day

how big is baby: The size of a lemon

weight gained so far: Based on my pre Alexis pregnancy weight I've gained 8 pounds for a total of 136.2.  I'm trying to stop at 158 pounds.  No more "treats" for the next 8 weeks- just real food- fruits, vegetables, protein, and whole grain carbs.
 
maternity clothes: A mix of maternity clothes, summer dresses and skirts

stretch marks: No, I have good skin (thanks Mom!).  I'm waiting on the veins to pop out in my legs, though.

sleep: Better.  I'm still napping every afternoon with Alexis.  Thankfully she naps three solid hours!

best moment of the week:  Hearing the heartbeat (163 beats per minute)  and watching Josh get sick over a birth video. 

food cravings: no

looking forward to: Finding out what the sex is on August 9th.  


13 weeks 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment