Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Friday, July 6, 2012

how far along: 13 Weeks 1Day

how big is baby: The size of a peach

weight gained so far: I'll know next week at the doctor appt- guessing 8 lbs at 14 weeks

maternity clothes: Some- they are the most comfortable

stretch marks: No

sleep: I've gotten used to waking up to pee- I can almost do it in my sleep!

best moment of the week: wanting to eat vegetables again, feeling the baby move, and when Alexis kisses my tummy and says "baby cries" "shhhh baby"

food cravings: I love carbs and always want them, but I don't believe in pregnancy cravings - It's mind over matter.

looking forward to: Hard workouts and our trip to Houston at the end of the month to see my first favorite little girl :) 






A recap of the first trimester:  

If I could describe this part of Lexie's pregnancy in one word it would be: tired.  This time I would say: sick.  I never want to live through that again!  I ran a half- marathon at six weeks and took a beach vacation at 11 weeks.  The in between was spent sometimes at the gym in the morning, but mostly on the couch wallowing in self pity over how sick I felt.  Maybe that's why I wasn't tired...I spent so much time laying around!  I'm thankful to have it behind me.  

I rang in the second trimester by trying to drive a manual without a clutch and getting lost on the way to the grocery store.  Even with a cold I have tons of energy.  It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment