Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, July 19, 2012

25 Weeks TO GO!!

how far along: 15 Weeks

how big is baby: size of an apple, probably a small one

weight gained so far: I think I'm the same as last week so a total of 8 lbs.

Belly Button in or out:  In

stretch marks: Nope

sleep: not much- Josh has been traveling

best moment of the week:Alexis is into pulling up my dresses to say hi to the baby.  That's fine with me at home, but if she does it in public it will become the most embarrassing moment of the week.

food cravings:  All the bad stuff I'm trying to stay away from

looking forward to:  Touring the birth center and meeting the midwife

Not looking forward to: Breaking up with the Doctor

What I miss: Happy Hour drinks and summertime Margaritas

No comments:

Post a Comment