Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Exciting Life of Alexis Kate



Bounce U

Last week our home-school theme was cows with calf being the vocabulary word.  Alexis walked into Chick Fil A and announced "I'm a calf!  MOOOOOOOOOOO!"  Seriously, everyone could hear her.  I was proud and embarrassed at the same time

The Chick Fil A Express in the Mutual of Omaha building opened to the public on November 30, 2011. This was our first visit!

Mommy Cow

$5.81! 

True Chick Fil A style- a balloon, a stuffed calf, and friendly customer service with lots of "my pleasures"
This video is part of training for Chick Fil A employees.  Also a good reminder for us.
Every life has a story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v0RhvZ3lvY

1 comment:

  1. these pics are all great but for some reason the one with her in front of the aquarium makes me feel reverent. she sure is a cute lil heifer. I like the polite customer service @ Chik too.

    ReplyDelete