Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Monday, August 15, 2011

New Hair

I have a friend who's doing a hair challenge. 
She inspired me to do something different when I got out of the shower this morning. 
11:30 still counts for morning, right? 

It was way easier than my usual blow dry for 20 minutes and then straighten.

This was just four easy steps:
1.  Towel dry
2.  Scrunch
3.  Apply hair scrunch spray
4.  Scrunch and keep scrunching until the hair is dry (which was a really long time because my hair is thick)

 It looked fine until I stepped outside, then it became three times the size.  Yikes!  I don't know about this one.  What do you think?  Advise on the frizz please!!

 Two views for you:




2 comments:

  1. We look even more alike with Curls!!!! I have to say, since cutting my hair it doesnt get quite as big:) What product do you use? I need something good...

    ReplyDelete