Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Date night- Always Sushi!





Saturday Josh and I had a date!  We get really excited about our time alone, probably cause it only happens about twice a month.

It's so fun to be downtown, especially when you snatch a great parking spot. 

I had my second taste of sake.  I want to like it, but it is just down right disgusting!!!!!  I'm giving up on trying to like sake and I will focus my taste buds on something more productive like brussel sprouts. eww.


3 comments:

  1. May you always get excited about your time alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE brussel sprouts. for real :) awww date night...such a nice breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley, I don't know how anyone can like those things. They're so BITTER! Eww. I have a bad taste just thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete