Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Alexis loves taking walks at night in the backpack.  She pulls Josh's hair.  She giggles and squeals when he runs with her.  She blows kisses to me.  She says hi to every one we pass. 
We look like a family in a neighborhood straight out of  "Leave it to Beaver".  Most days I love it some days I hate it.  A little diversity would do this place some good.  Oops, that was off topic.

Today was a story time day.  The teacher played the song "The More We Get Together"  Lexie heard the word "more" and did the sign.  I've taught roughly 45 kids how to read and I though that was a pretty exciting journey.  This is a hundred thousand times more exciting.  I guess cause she's mine.

Tonight we're taking Lexie to her first of, I'm sure, many baseball games.  Because in this house you WILL be a sports lover. Period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment