Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, April 14, 2011


 The meatballs were just okay.  They had too much of one spice and not enough of the others.  Plus I made them with 96/4 ground beef-They probably needed a little more fat for flavor.  I could try again, but probably won't.  I think I cook too many Italian dishes for Josh as it is.

Taking a rest from all the crawling


 The highlight of our week was having house guests! Colby and Lucy are on their way to Wyoming.  They will be our closest family members-14 hours away.  Lexie had fun saying "hi" and waving over and over.  It was great to catch up with them.  Hopefully we will make a trip their way before we leave this lovely place.
 Daddy came home early since he had to go in very, very early in the am!  Lexie enjoyed playing with him.  They are great playmates :)

1 comment:

  1. in my opinion..you can never have to many italian dishes :) I'd say try again the best ones I've made have 1/3 ground beef 1/3 ground pork and 1/3 ground lamb in them. You can use meatballs for so many things too. Like meatball sandwiches, spaghetti and meatballs, ummm okay those are the only two things I can think of but my vote is still for trying again ;)

    ReplyDelete