Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Booby Trap

Also know as my pantry.  I go in there to get something and things come flying out at me.  I want to get this thing permanently organized once and for all without having to spend money.  Any advice? 
P.S.  Because I have absolutely no self control, chips and oreo's rarely make an appearance in this house. My mother and mother-in-law went shopping and that's what happened.  I just felt the need to explain that.  Thanks for reading!



4 comments:

  1. Yikes!! http://bigsislilsis.com/2009/03/02/pantry-organization-projectcheck/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those OXO Good Grip Pop Containers, too! I have 3 so far. Guess I'll have to go get some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe just leave it open when we come over saturday and my crazy organized husband will walk by and his ocd self will have to fix it for you ;) that is how mine stays so neat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its too bad they are so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete