Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funny Lexie

My little Cinderella:
 Monday we had a play date at a friends house.   Lexie found the mop cloth and a spray bottle on the floor.  She picked them up, pretended to spray,  pretended to wipe the spray, and said "Clean up, all the time".  
That's my girl! 

Talking to Daddy:
Wednesday I called Josh for Alexis.  She grabbed the phone and said "Daddy home soon?"  I have no idea what was said on his end, but the next thing she exclaimed was "O, My Goodness!" and walked out of the room laughing.

A new twist to dinner time:
 Later that night we were eating dinner as a family.  Alexis was obviously done and getting bored with our conversation.  Banging her fists on the table was way more fun, but when that didn't get her the attention she was seeking, she stopped. She looked at us, and said "Come on everybody, Let's GO!"  We ended our dinner with a noisy table banging finale. 

Uncle John makes a pastoral impression on Alexis:
This morning we watched the lead pastor of CCC, Mark Aston, talk about the book of Psalms online.  I suppose Alexis thought we were on skype, so she said " Hi unca John!  How are you doing?"  She's only seen Uncle John four or five times in her life, but he must have made quite the impression.  Last week we left the church office and she said "bye, Unca John!" to Pastor Elvin.


19 months old and so verbally expressive!  I often catch the teacher in me saying "Stop and use your words, Alexis"  I'm realizing that's not realistic all the time because she is still emotionally very much a 19 month old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment