Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Book Update

12 Books for 2012


The Bible- This is an ongoing daily chronological reading for the entire year.  I have to be honest, February was a long month with some days skipped. I have learned so much through this book as I am reading parts of it for the first time.  My favorite part is that it has been arranged chronologically.  It's easier to remember the Big God Story if it is put in order!  I wonder why the regular Bible is out of order?  Does anyone know?
The Meaning of Marriage-Tim Keller
Water for Elephants- Sara Gruen
Amish Grace
More Than Enough- Dave Ramsey
Decision Points- George Bush
Nickel and Dimed- Barbara Ehrenreich
Dare to Discipline- James Dobson
Spiritual Parenting- Michelle Anthony- Currently reading this book.
A Love that Multiplies- The Duggars
The Money Saving Mom's Budget- Crystal Paine

3 comments:

  1. Oh I need to give you back money saving mom. And I also decision points if you want to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have A Love that Multiplies. I would love to borrow it if you do. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jen, the Chronological Bible is great......I has been a real delight to read and watch the videos that your and Josh's ch. is doing......I would love an answer re: the reg. Bible not being chronological.

    ReplyDelete