Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

7 Things We Splurge On

Airfare
We live 18 driving hours away from family.  Enough said.

Dates
I'm wondering if this is even a splurge.  It's on the list because not everyone has regular dates.  I see it more as an investment in our relationship.

Shoes
Alexis trips all over the place in any other brand but Stride Rite.  Luckily I'm able to sometimes find them at consignment sales.  
For Josh and I- It makes sense to spend the extra because they last a lot longer. 
 

Coffee
Really, I tried to go cheap with the Folgers.  Made me want to puke. Eww, so bad!   First thing I do in the am is walk to my coffee pot. I like coffee so much, I think about that warm mug before I fall asleep each night.  It's the little things that make life enjoyable...they should be good quality!  Hill of Beans is my favorite coffee shop in Omaha. 
 

Gym Membership
We want to have a healthy active lifestyle.  It would be really hard to do that In the Midwest with Alexis and no membership. 
 
Trash Bags
Josh does the trash.  He requests Glad with ties.  Not my area- What he wants is what he gets.  
 
House Cleaning
Not all the time, just about twice a year.  I call Molly Maids when our life gets super busy or when the cleaning is overwhelming me.  $110 saves my sanity.  I get a fresh start.  Worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. Josh is going to hate vacation at our apartment... I only buy walmart trash bags (our company trash bags) and otherwise we use plastic bags that they give you when you checkout! When does cheap become toooo cheap?

    PS Jason read this and in a very pitiful voice said "I want glad trashbags".

    ReplyDelete