Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Monday, May 30, 2011

Our Menu

All the other Mommy bloggers are doing it, so why not...

Monday- Tuna salad wraps
Tuesday- Marinated Chicken, Rice and  Salad
Wednesday-  Homemade hamburger helper
Thursday-  Salmon, green beans, and mashed potatoes
Friday-  Cookout
Saturday- Seven layer southwestern salad, fruit, and corn chips
Sunday- Pancakes and egg wraps

I only plan dinners! 

Breakfast is always a bagel with cream cheese for Josh and oatmeal for me.  Lunch is leftovers for Josh and usually a WW frozen meal for me. 

On the nights where the calories and fat are too high (Wednesday)  I will also eat a WW meal.  That's just for now while I'm trying to lose the last 4 lbs!!!!  

Here's the new recipe I'm trying with the Marinated Chicken.  It's from www.moneysavingmom.com

3 Whole chicken breasts
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup liquid sweetener (I'm using agave)
1/4 cup soy sauce
Cook in the crockpot on high for 3-4 hours.

We eat a lot of chicken breasts because I like it.  I'm always trying to find new, interesting, and low fat ways to prepare it.  If you have one PLEASE pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment