Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5 Reasons to like Omaha

The recent news on the transfer policy makes me think I should change my attitude about this place.  I've got a feeling we'll be here for a while longer.

I'd do a top ten, but I couldn't think of that many!  Maybe you all could help me out :)  

Here it is.  
My top FIVE reasons to like Omaha:

#5-  It could be worse...we could be in Alaska
#4-  No annoying southern accents. 
#3-  Low cost of living- Where else can you buy a pineapple for a buck?
#2-  The people- seriously the friendliest I've ever met!

AND THE #1 REASON TO LIKE OMAHA IS...













NO Traffic!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 6. not as humid
    7. lots of space to spread out
    8. corn fields everywhere ;)
    9. omaha zoo
    10. paradise cafe cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the cookies!!!! That should be #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okkkkkkkkk? what did I miss about the tx. policy news? What I like about Omaha is that 3 of my fav ppl live there.

    ReplyDelete