Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Monday, August 12, 2013

Updated Q &A with Alexis


Favorite Fruit?  Cauliflower
Snack?  Goldfish
Animal?  A lion
Outfit?  A panda outfit
TV Show?  Daniel Tigers
Place to go?  Chick-Fil-A
Game?  Musical Chairs.  We were gonna play that at church this week!
Color?  Purple
Toy?  Blocks.  I like to build with blocks
Book? Mickey Mouse
Favorite thing to do with Mommy and Daddy?  Reading books
What are you going to be when you grow up?  I think I'm gonna be able to pick up Addison!
What about a job?  I'm gonna put the people in jail because they break the law.
Who's going to be your husband?  Grandpa
What kind of car will you drive?  I will drive a brown car.  It's name will be called JaFe.
Where are you going to live?  Georgia
What do you want for Christmas?  I want a green ball. A little one.  And, and, and I want to have batteries for the light in my room.

1 comment: