Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Friday, September 28, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Baby Tools

Listed in no particular order...here are some of my favorite things:


Diaper Genie- Keeps the bad smells away.

Baby Bjorn- Josh and I used this everywhere!  Anytime we were out and at home too.

Infant Travel Bed-  We traveled so much when Alexis was a baby and this came in handy.  I used it in the airport and at restaurants. It doubled as a small play area.

Coffee- For the caffeine.  I drank 16 oz a day while pregnant and an unlimited amount while nursing...It never made a difference in Lexie's behavior.  For that I am thankful.
Pacifier- When babies are little they need to suck.  I wasn't thrilled about being the sole source of sucking.  My babes will always have this available!!!!

High Quality Nursing Bra- Most of mine came from Target, BUT I had one high quality Medela nursing bra that made all the difference in how I felt.  Worth every penny.

Video Camera- To capture all the "moments"

Break Away Sheets- These are useful in case of a major spit up, throw up, or diaper leaking episode.  They snap on the railing of the crib and act as a barrier between the baby and the crib sheet.  Our crib sheet has never been washed due to this lifesaver.

SwaddleMe Baby Wraps- We got a couple as a baby gift and I thought they were the silliest things I'd ever heard of until I tried them.  The baby stays nicely wrapped up.

Nurse Carol- A visiting nurse provided through the local health department. I wouldn't even consider having a baby without a Nurse Carol.  She came once a week when Alexis was a newborn to check growth and help with anything else that was going on.  I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment