Josh and Jenn

Josh and Jenn
Est. July 21, 2007

Thursday, March 15, 2012

When you smile...





the whole world stops and stares for a while 'cause girl your amazing just the way you are!

This song came on my iPod at the gym this morning.  I instantly thought of Alexis and her ever developing personality.  The girl loves people, especially her friends. 

Today we visited our local library for story time. She confidently walked right into the large group and exclaimed "Mommy!  Kids!!!!" 

I just love her! 

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you and Josh are doing a terrific job of parenting. I'm so glad that you and Josh decided to make the sacrifice to let you raise Alexis for this time. I know that it meant giving up things for both of you. We pray for you every day and know that God will bless you with the strength and wisdom and joy that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We're not giving up anything important. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

    ReplyDelete